Permanent Magnet Synchronous Brushless motor with external rotor and integrated inverter driver.
– IP rating: IP65
– Voltage: 200-480Vac 50/60Hz 3 phase
– Rated output power: up to 1,8kW
– Rotational speed: from 4rpm to 800rpm
– Nominal torque: up to 50Nm
– Service: S1
– Insulation class: F (155°C)
– Electronic driver integrated in the cast aluminum casing.
– Communication bus: modbus RTU 485 insulated
– Analog input (insulated) for speed control setting compatible with 0-10V signal or through external potentiometer.
– Motor protection from current overload, short circuit, temperature over and under voltage supply.
– Dedicated software to monitor and set up motor functions through PC
– Integrated EMI/EMC filter on the inverter pcb
– Programmable external LED light for malfunction status
– Supply cable: Voltage supply and com cables connected to the motor through snap-on connectors that allow ease of installation
Following the success of the first motoinverter PMSM BL360, in the second half of 2017 IME launched a new EC motor with a smaller footprint that maintains the same fundamental features: lighter and more compact but with the same advantages, it was developed for use with vertical axial fans or for light blades HVLS.