Permanent Magnet Synchronous Brushless motor with external rotor and integrated inverter driver.
- IP rating: IP65
- Voltage: 200-480Vac 50/60Hz 3 phase
- Rated output power: up to 1,8kW
- Rotational speed: from 4rpm to 800rpm
- Nominal torque: up to 50Nm
- Service: S1
- Insulation class: F (155°C)
- Electronic driver integrated in the cast aluminum casing.
- Communication bus: modbus RTU 485 insulated
- Analog input (insulated) for speed control setting compatible with 0-10V signal or through external potentiometer.
- Motor protection from current overload, short circuit, temperature over and under voltage supply.
- Dedicated software to monitor and set up motor functions through PC
- Integrated EMI/EMC filter on the inverter pcb
- Programmable external LED light for malfunction status
- Supply cable: Voltage supply and com cables connected to the motor through snap-on connectors that allow ease of installation
Following the success of the first motoinverter PMSM BL360, in the second half of 2017 IME launched a new EC motor with a smaller footprint that maintains the same fundamental features: lighter and more compact but with the same advantages, it was developed for use with vertical axial fans or for light blades HVLS.